The pluses of the Shareholders' club
The members of the club are kept regularly informed of the Group's activities. In particular, they receive a quarterly newsletter and an invitation to Renault's AGM.
Shareholders' club events
The Shareholders' club events calendar is available in the "Renault Actu" magazine (available in French only).
2014 events :
- Guided tour of the Centre for Competition Analysis (Technocentre, January 29 afternoon)
- Visit of the Choisy-le-Roi plant (February 19 afternoon)
- Breakfast and guided visit of the Atelier Renault (March 12 morning)
- GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS (Palais des Congrès, Porte Maillot, April 30 pm)
- Conference at the Palais Brongniart (Ecole de la Bourse and Direction Financière Renault, Paris, May 26)
- Guided tour & "ultimate" driving simulator (Technocenter, June 20 am)
- Conference by Renault's Investor relations department (Renault Lyon, June 26, 6pm)
- Breakfast and guided visit of the Atelier Renault (July 2am)
- Conference by Yves Dubreil, Renault Histoire president: Renault, a story of innovation (AGR, Boulogne, September 16, 2pm)
- Conference by the Investors relations department (Renault Nice, October 7, 6pm)
- Guided tour of the Paris Motor Show (Porte de Versailles, October 17, 10-10.15am)
- Renault Classic atelier tour (Flins, November 19, am, meeting point: Boulogne)
- Virtual prototypes conception (Technocentre, December 2 am, meeting point : Technocentre or Boulogne)
- Innovations@Renault: pre-reveal of innovations that will be available on upcoming models (Technocentre, December 10, pm, meeting point: Boulogne or Technocentre)
How do I join?
Membership is free and open to all Renault shareholders. All you have to do is send us a request for membership by post, phone or fax.