Groupe Renault



Nouvelle Renault MÉGANE R.S. TROPHY-R est la voiture de série la plus performante jamais commercialisée par Renault. Découvrez-la !


Nouvelle Renault MÉGANE R.S. TROPHY-R

Elle puise ses racines dans l’immense histoire de Renault en sport automobile et perpétue la légende des Mégane R.S. des records, amenant une fois de plus sur la route les technologies et le savoir-faire acquis par Renault Sport sur la piste. Pour elle, les ingénieurs de Renault Sport ont poussé leur expertise plus loin que jamais. Un aboutissement validé par un nouveau record sur le Nürburgring.

Le nouveau rapport annuel 2018-2019

est disponible !
Consultez-le !

Trending Topics

il y a 17 heures

From track to road, Renault plays a pioneering and central role in the introduction and development of the turbo engine in Formula 1 as well as the transfer of this technology from motorsport to production vehicles 🏁 As we celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Formula 1 victory, throwback to this incredible saga ➡️

il y a 4 jours

Meet Bruno Delobel, Battery Development Manager, and learn more about our New Renault ZOE's battery! 🔋 Did you know that the batteries in our new ZOE are now rechargeable everywhere? 🔌 And that's not all! Batteries have an improved range of up 390km WLTP, and have 25% more energy in the same battery volume 😎

il y a 17 heures

From mythical sports cars 🏎️ to iconic production models 🚗, learn more about the pioneer & key role of #Renault in…

il y a 17 heures

How to better start the week than with a celebration? A few weeks after the #FrenchGP, throw🔙 to the first #Renault…

il y a 1 semaine

Meet Agneta Dahlgren, Director of Electric Vehicle Design, and learn more about our New Renault ZOE's interior design! Did you know that we developed an unprecedented innovation in the automotive industry? The textile is made 100% from recycled materials: 80% comes from the automotive circular economy and the other 20% from recycled plastic bottles! 🔁🔁🔁 To learn more :