- audit of the financial statements and financial information;
- selection and monitoring of the Statutory Auditors’ performance;
- monitoring the effectiveness of internal control and audit systems and procedures;
- monitoring the effectiveness of systems and procedures assessing the risks of the Group.
Details regarding the Audit, Risks and Compliance Committee’s duties are presented in the Board Charter.
- selection of directors and composition of Committees;
- preparation of the succession plan for the senior executive officers;
- ensures proper operation of the Board and of the governing bodies and compliance with corporate governance rules;
- recommendations to the Board on the compensation of senior executive officers and directors.
Details regarding the Governance and Compensation Committee’s duties are presented in the Board Charter.
- ensures sufficient commitment in terms of extra-financial compliance, ethics and environmental and social responsibility;
- examines Group’s policies, reference texts and charters;
- review and assessment of procedures for reporting and controlling non-financial indicators;
- promotes ethics rules within Group entities;
- examines human resources policies.
Details regarding the Ethics and CSR Committee’s duties are presented in the Board Charter.
- regularly reviews the overall strategy of the Group and the Alliance, including:
- mergers/acquisitions and agreements that have a material impact on the strategy of the Group and the Alliance;
- product and technology development strategy;
- competitiveness of production sites and of their supplier base;
- growth, financial and geographical expansion strategy.
Details regarding the Strategy Committee’s duties are presented in the Board Charter.