Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares
The Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares (ISIN Code FR0000140014) was convened at first summons, on March 25th, 2021 at 10 a.m. at Renault’s Head Office. The required quorum of 1/5 of the participating shares has not been reached. Therefore, the General Meeting has not deliberated
The General Meeting will be held, at second summons, on April 8, 2021 at 10 a.m, at Renault’s Head Office located 13-15, quai Le Gallo – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
You will find below useful documents regarding this Meeting:
- Notice of meeting published in the BALO on 26 March 2021 (French only)
- Notice of meeting published in the BALO on 5 March 2021 (French only)
- Notice of meeting published aux "Petites Affiches" on 5 March 2021 (French only)
- Voting – Proxy Form 2021 (French only)
- Proxy Form 2021 (French only)
- Report of the statutory auditors on the remuneration of redeemable shares – 2020 (French only)
Participate in the Annual General Meeting
If you are holder of registered participating shares, your shares must be registered in the registered securities account held by the Company’s agent, BNP Paribas Securities Services, on the day of the Meeting. You will receive shortly by post, information to participate in this Meeting.
If you are holder of bearer participating shares,you must provide evidence that your participating shares are registered in your name by means of a shareholding certificate delivered by the financial intermediary managing your account, on the day of the Meeting.
You will find on this section useful documents regarding this Meeting.
Access to the meeting minutes and attendance register
The minutes and attendance registers of previous annual general meetings are available for consultation by the holders of participating shares, providing proof of their quality as holders, at Renault’s headquarters (art. R228-76 of the French Commercial Law, from the decree of March 23, 1967).
13/15 Quai Alphonse le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Investor Relations : email@example.com
BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS – Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex France
Call center opened from 8:45 a.m. to 6 p.m : 0 892 23 00 00 (0,34 € / min)
SELARL MCM AVOCAT
Attn : Messieurs Antoine Lachenaud et Philippe Maisonneuve
10 rue de Sèze
You'll find here the full documentation related to the redeemable shares (in French only) :
- Information note 1983
- Information note 1984
- Press release in application of Article 6 of the French Securities Exchange Commission (COB)
- Notice from the French Stock Market Authority (AMF) - March/April 2004
- Brief presentation of the public tender offer - March 2004
- Press release regarding the repurchase of redeemable shares - March 2004