Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares
On April 5, 2019 at 10:00 am, the holders of RENAULT participating shares (ISIN code FR0000140014) met at first summons at the annual general meeting at the company's registered office.
The required quorum of 1/5th of the participating shares entitled to vote and owned by the holders present or represented (ie 159,532 participating shares) has been reached. According to the attendance sheet, 17 participating shares holders were represented representing 189,171 participating shares, or 23.71% of the total participating shares; consequently, the meeting of the holders of participating shares could validly deliberate.
The following resolutions were adopted:
- Hearing of the Board of Directors Report on the financial year ended 31 December 2018 and the Report of the Statutory Auditors on the accounts of the financial year ended 31 December 2018 and on elements used to determine the remuneration of redeemable shares;
- Determination of the remuneration granted to the representative of the Masse;
- Powers for formalities.
You will find below useful documents regarding this Meeting:
Access to the meeting minutes and attendance register
The minutes and attendance registers of previous annual general meetings are available for consultation by the holders of participating shares, providing proof of their quality as holders, at Renault’s headquarters (art. R228-76 of the French Commercial Law, from the decree of March 23, 1967).
13/15 Quai Alphonse le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Investor Relations : firstname.lastname@example.org
BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS – Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex France
Call center opened from 8:45 a.m. to 6 p.m : 0 892 23 00 00 (0,34 € / min)
SELARL MCM AVOCAT
Attn : Messieurs Antoine Lachenaud et Philippe Maisonneuve
10 rue de Sèze
You'll find here the full documentation related to the participating shares (in French only) :
- Information note 1983
- Information note 1984
- Press release in application of Article 6 of the French Securities Exchange Commission (COB)
- Notice from the French Stock Market Authority (AMF) - March/April 2004
- Brief presentation of the public tender offer - March 2004
- Press release regarding the repurchase of Participating shares - March 2004