Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares
The Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares (ISIN Code FR0000140014) was held at first summons, on April 6, 2018 at 10 a.m. The General Meeting has not deliberated as the required quorum of 1/5 of the participating shares has not been reached.
The General Meeting will be held, at second summons, on April 20, 2018 at 10 a.m, at Renault’s Head Office located 13-15, quai Le Gallo – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, in the Pierre Dreyfus Amphitheatre.
You will find below useful documents regarding this Meeting:
- Notice of meeting (2nd summons) published in the BALO on 09.04.2018 (French only)
- Notice of meeting (2nd summons) published in "Les Petites Affiches" on 09.04.2018 (French only)
- Notice of meeting published in the BALO on 19.03.2018 (French only)
- Notice of meeting published in "Les Petites Affiches" on 19.03.2018 (French only)
- Voting – Proxy Form 2018 (French only)
- Proxy Form 2018 (French only)
Participate in the Annual General Meeting
If you are holder of registered participating shares, your shares must be registered in the registered securities account held by the Company’s agent, BNP Paribas Securities Services, on the day of the Meeting. You will receive shortly by post, information to participate in this Meeting.
If you are holder of bearer participating shares,you must provide evidence that your participating shares are registered in your name by means of a shareholding certificate delivered by the financial intermediary managing your account, on the day of the Meeting.
You will find on this section useful documents regarding this Meeting.
Access to the meeting minutes and attendance register
The minutes and attendance registers of previous annual general meetings are available for consultation by the holders of participating shares, providing proof of their quality as holders, at Renault’s headquarters (art. R228-76 of the French Commercial Law, from the decree of March 23, 1967).
13/15 Quai Alphonse le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Investor Relations : email@example.com
BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS – Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex France
Call center opened from 8:45 a.m. to 6 p.m : 0 892 23 00 00 (0,34 € / min)
A new representative of the Mass will be designated at the Annual general meeting.
participating share dividend payment
The amount of interest payment for 2018 to be paid on 24 October 2018 is EUR 25.52 per participating share, including a fixed amount of EUR 10.29 and a variable amount of EUR 15.23.
|Payment date||Oct. 2014||Oct. 2015||Oct. 2016||Oct. 2017||Oct. 2018|
|Fixed portion (in EUR)||10.29||10.29||10.29||10.29||10.29|
|Increase in consolidated |
revenues (1) (2)
as a %
|Variable portion (in EUR)||10.97||11.04||12.19||13.74||15.23|
|Total dividend fixed + variable (in EUR)||21.26||21.33||22.48||24.03||25.52|
(1) On a consistent basis
(2) According to the report of the Statutory Auditors concerning elements used to determine the remuneration of participating shares.
You'll find here the full documentation related to the participating shares (in French only) :
- Information note 1983
- Information note 1984
- Press release in application of Article 6 of the French Securities Exchange Commission (COB)
- Notice from the French Stock Market Authority (AMF) - March/April 2004
- Brief presentation of the public tender offer - March 2004
- Press release regarding the repurchase of Participating shares - March 2004