Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares
The Annual General Meeting of holders of Renault participating shares (ISIN Code FR0000140014) was held at first summons, on May 18, 2017 at 10 a.m. The General Meeting has not deliberated as the 1/5 required quorum did not reached.
The General Meeting will be held, at second summons, on June 1st, 2017 at 10 a.m, at Renault’s Head Office located 13-15, quai Le Gallo – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, in the Pierre Dreyfus Amphitheatre.
You will find below useful documents regarding this Meeting:
- Notice of convening published in the BALO on 22.05.2017 (French only)
- Notice of convening published "aux Petites Affiches" on 22.05.2017 (French only)
- Notice of meeting published in the BALO on 28.04.2017 (French only)
- Notice of meeting published "aux Petites Affiches" on 28.04.2017 (French only)
- Voting – Proxy Form 2017 (French only)
- Proxy Form 2017 (French only)
Participate in the Annual General Meeting
If you are holder of registered participating shares, your shares must be registered in the registered securities account held by the Company’s agent, BNP Paribas Securities Services, at the latest by midnight (Paris time), two days prior to the Meeting. You will receive shortly by post, information to participate in this Meeting.
If you are holder of bearer participating shares,you must provide evidence that your participating shares are registered in your name by means of a shareholding certificate delivered by the financial intermediary managing your account, at the latest by midnight (Paris time), two days prior to the Meeting.
You will find on this section useful documents regarding this Meeting.
Access to the meeting minutes and attendance register
The minutes and attendance registers of previous annual general meetings are available for consultation by the Holders of participating shares, providing proof of their quality as holders, at Renault’s headquarters (art. R228-76 of the French Commercial Law, from the decree of March 23, 1967).
13/15 Quai Alphonse le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Investor Relations : firstname.lastname@example.org
BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS – Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex France
Call center opened from 8:45 a.m. to 6 p.m : 0 892 23 00 00 (0,34 € / min)
A new Representative of the Mass will be designated at the Annual general meeting.
participating share dividend payment
The amount of interest payment for 2016, paid on 24 October, 2017, is EUR 24.03 per participating share, including a fixed amount of EUR 10.29 and a variable amount of EUR 13.74.
|Payment date||Oct. 2013||Oct. 2014||Oct. 2015||Oct. 2016||Oct. 2017|
|Fixed portion (in EUR)||10.29||10.29||10.29||10.29||10,29|
|Increase in consolidated revenues (1) (2) as a %||(3.2)||0.9||0.3||10.4||12.7|
|Variable portion (in EUR)||10.86||10.97||11.04||12.19||13.74|
|Total dividend fixed + variable (in EUR)||21.15||21.26||21.33||22.48||24.03|
(1) On a consistent basis
(2) According to the report of the Statutory Auditors concerning elements serving to determine the remuneration of participating shares.
You'll find here the complete documentation related to the Participating shares (in French only) :
- Information note 1983
- Information note 1984
- Press release in application of Article 6 of the French Securities Exchange Commission (COB)
- Notice from the French Stock Market Authority (AMF) - March/April 2004
- Brief presentation of the public tender offer - March 2004
- Press release regarding the repurchase of Participating shares - March 2004