The 2019 Annual General Meeting of Renault will be held on Friday, April 24, 2020.
PREPARING for the event
Holders of registered shares will automatically receive their General Meeting brochure by post or by email (for more details on e-convocation, see above).
Holders of bearer shares or of units in the FCPE may download the 2019 General Meeting notice from the above “Preparatory documents” section. Holders of bearer shares may also request the General Meeting notice to their financial intermediary.
E-notice – Holders of registered shares and holders of units in the FCPE mutual funds:
Are you holder of registered shares or holder of units in the FCPE Actions Renault, Renault Shares, Renault France or Renault International mutual funds (“FCPE”)?
Opt for the e-notice and play your part in Renault's efforts to support sustainable development.
If you opt to receive your notices of Renault’s Annual General Meetings electronically, you will receive the notice of meeting by email, allowing you to access all of the documentation for the General Meeting. By opting for the e-notice you choose a form of invitation that is simple, quick, secure and inexpensive.
HOW TO OPT FOR THE E-NOTICE?
You are the holder of fully registered or administered registered shares:
1) Connect to Planetshares at https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com.
2) Enter your details as follows:
For holders of fully registered shares: use your usual login and password.
For holders of administered registered shares: use the login shown on the top right-hand corner of the paper voting form attached to this notice of meeting. If you do not have your password, you can request it by clicking on: “I forgot my password”, or “I haven’t received my password”.
3) Then go to “My profile” and click “My e-services”.
4) Enter or confirm your email address.
You are the holder of units in the FCPE mutual funds:
1) Connect to your unit manager’s web site.
2) Enter the login details shown on your annual account statement.
3) Enter your email address under “My data”, “Personal details”, by clicking on “Change” or “add my email address”, and “save”.
Please note that holders of bearer shares are not individually convened and cannot opt for the e-notiIf you are holder of bearer shares, please contact your financial intermediary to access the documentation of the General Meeting or download it on the “Preparatory documents” section of this page.
PARTICIPATING IN THE GENERAL MEETING
As a Renault shareholder, you are entitled to participate in the Company’s General Meeting, regardless of how many shares you own or how they are held (registered shares, bearer shares or units in the FCPE).
In order to participate in the General Meeting every shareholder must prove the ownership of his/her shares, by the second business day prior to the General Meeting date, i.e. at midnight (Paris time) on Wednesday April 22, 2020.
- If you hold registered shares or units in the FCPE, your shares must be registered in a registered securities account with the account holder of Renault, BNP Paribas Securities Services, by the second business day prior to the General Meeting date, i.e. at midnight (Paris time) on Wednesday April 22, 2020.
- If you hold bearer shares, you must obtain as soon as possible a shareholding certificate from the financial intermediary managing your account (bank, stockbroker, online broker, etc.) to confirm your shareholding by the second business day prior to the Meeting date, i.e. at midnight (Paris time) on Wednesday April 22, 2020.
Conditions to participate in the General Meeting
You can choose to exercise your rights in any of the following ways:
- attend the General Meeting in person, using your admission card;
- vote by post or via the Internet;
- give a proxy to the Chairman of the General Meeting;
- give a proxy to any natural person or legal entity of your choice.
Shareholders who have already voted by post or Internet, sent a proxy form or requested their admission card or a shareholding certificate:
- may not use another method to participate in the General Meeting. Shareholders who have already submitted their vote via the Internet or by using the proxy form will not be entitled to vote on the day of the General Meeting but will be authorized to attend the General Meeting.
- may dispose all or part of their shares. However, if the sale takes place before midnight (Paris time) on Wednesday April 22, 2020, the Company shall invalid or change, as appropriate, the vote by post or via the Internet, the proxy, the admission card or the shareholding certificate.
Participate in the General Meeting via Internet
Since 2014, Renault has introduced an online voting facility which allows shareholders to vote prior to the General Meeting, via the secure voting platform VOTACCESS.
VOTACCESS offers you the same options as the paper voting form. Since you hold at least one Renault share, you can:
- request an admission card to attend the General Meeting in person. In this case, you can directly download your admission card. The e-card can be downloaded and printed until the date of the General Meeting. You will be required to present it during registration.
- vote via the Internet;
- give a proxy to the Chairman of the General Meeting;
- give a proxy to any other person of your choice;
- access the documents related to the General Meeting.
How to log on VOTACCESS?
Holders of fully registered shares
Connect to Planetshares website https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com using your usual login details. After logging in to Planetshares, go to VOTACCESS by clicking “Participate in the General Meeting”.
Holders of administered registered shares
Connect to Planetshares website https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com, using the login details on the top right of the paper voting form included with your General Meeting notice. After logging in to Planetshares, go to VOTACCESS by clicking “Participate in the General Meeting”.
Holders of units in the FCPE
Connect to Planetshares My Proxy via: https://gisproxy.bnpparibas.com/renault.pg, using the login details on the top right-hand corner of the paper voting form. Click on Access 4 and enter the login details on the top right-hand corner of the paper voting form sent prior to the General Meeting. The required ID consists of your Personeo account number, which is on your BNPP E&RE account statement or your Natixis Interépargne account number which you will find on your annual account statement.
Holders of bearer shares
Please check with your financial intermediary to find out whether it is connected to VOTACCESS. If your financial intermediary is connected to VOTACCESS, use your usual login details access your financial intermediary’s “Stock market” portal.
For additional information on Internet voting, you can contact the hotline dedicated to the General Meeting :
- from France at 0 800 109 119 (toll-free number and free services),
from other countries at +33 (0)1 40 14 89 25 (national calling rates).