- #1 When was the Renault share floated for the first time ?
- The share was first floated on November 17, 1994. The issue price was FRF165 for private investor (EUR25.15). Approximately 1.1 million subscribers participated in this Initial Public Offering.
- #2 What indexes are the Renault share quoted on ?
- The Renault share is quoted on the CAC 40, SBF 120, SBF 250, Dow Jones Euro Stoxx Auto, Dow Jones Stoxx Auto and Euronext 100 indexes.
- #3 What were the share's highest and lowest price since it has been quoted ?
- A historical low of EUR10.56 was recorded on March 3, 2009 and an all-time high of EUR122.87 was reached on July 4th, 2007.
- #4 When was the previous Annual Shareholders' Meeting hold ?
- Renault's Joint General Meeting of Shareholders was held on Wednesday April 30, 2014 at Palais des Congrès, 2 place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris.
- #5 How can I register my Renault securities in registered form ?
- You can ask your financial intermediary to transfer your shares to BNP-Paribas, which manages the registered share service for Renault, at the following address:
BNP Paribas Securities Service
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin cedex
Tel.: 0 892 23 00 00 (France only)