Groupe Renault: revenues up 15.9 % in third quarter 2017
• Groupe Renault sales rose 9.4% to 866,233 vehicles in a market that expanded by 3.4%.
- In Europe, Group registrations rose 4.9% in a market that grew by 1.4%. Buoyed by the success of New Koleos, ZOE Z.E.40 and the Dacia range, the Group increased its market share by 0.3 points to 9.9%.
- Outside Europe, Group sales expanded by 13.5% with strong momentum in the Americas (+14.0%) and in Eurasia (+24.3%).
Groupe Renault is confirming its guidance for the year:
- increase Group revenues, beyond the impact of AVTOVAZ (at constant exchange rates)*,
- increase Group operating profit in euros*,
- generate a positive automotive operational free cash flow.
* compared with 2016 Groupe Renault published results
Press release, click here