Mondial2016: I love my (new) Dacia--
1. We like the new lighting signature
Dacia has refreshed the exterior and interior design of its four signature models, namely the Logan, the Logan MCV, the Sandero and the Sandero Stepway.
Special mention goes to the new lighting signature : the front LED daytime running lights feature a pattern of four stacked rectangles and the rear lighting signature(1) is based on four illuminated squares.
2. We like the arrival of a new engine, the SCe 75
This 75-horsepower, three-cylinder, 1.0-litre unit has benefited from Renault’s expertise.
The result is a CO2 emissions and fuel consumption saving of almost 10%(2) . Seven different powertrains are now available.
3. We like the Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission now available for Duster
The EDC gearbox means the driver no longer needs to press the clutch or shift gears, making driving both simpler and more restful, with no jarring.
4. We like the concept “even more extensively equipped but still at an affordable price”
The new Logan, new Logan MCV, new Sandero and new Sandero Stepway feature new driver aids designed to make driving easier and more practical:
- A reversing camera (depending on
- A hill start assist simplify manoeuvring
Moreover, in response to customer feedback, Dacia has relocated the front and rear electric window switches to the door panels. For the driver, the window switch has a handy one-touch function, while comfort is further enhanced by a retractable armrest incorporated into the driver’s seat (depending on version).
5. And finally, we like the Dacia social wall
With the hashtag #DaciaLive, the community of more than three million Dacia fans, will see their posts on the social wall that will be on the Dacia booth and on the Groupe Renault website.
(1) The new Logan MCV does not incorporate the rear lighting signature
(2) On Logan, Logan MCV and Sandero
(3) Data subject to final type approval