Renault MASTER Z.E.: a large electric van, an ideal workhorse to reach city centers with zero emissions
Renault Pro+ is broadening its range of electric LCVs with the introduction of the Master Z.E. large electric van – the ideal workhorse for emissions-free access to city centers. Master Z.E. is ideally suited to last-mile deliveries. It's designed for everyone who believes environmental issues are fundamental.
Digital press kit - click here
- Master Z.E. benefits from the know-how of Renault – Europe's leader in electric vehicles : a new-generation battery and a high energy efficiency engine give it a 120-km real-world driving range and a charging time appropriate to its duties (fully charged in just 6 hours).
- Master Z.E. offers all the tailor-made solutions available from Renault Pro+ – Europe's leader in vans: a genuine workhorse, a large number of versions, a dedicated network and made-to-measure conversions.
“With Master Z.E., Renault Pro + is enlarging its e-LCV line-up consistent with the “Drive the Future” strategic plan, in which 100% of vans will be electrified. The current line-up, ranging from quadricycles to heavy vans, covers the main needs of business customers in terms of cargo volume and payload, enabling them to make emissions-free last-mile deliveries in city centers. In addition, a new ecosystem of connected services has been rolled out to improve fleet management and help customers to grow their businesses".
Ashwani Gupta - SVP, LCV Business Unit, Renault-Nissan
Master Z.E., all the know-how of Renault, Europe's leader in electric vehicles
- Master Z.E.'s 120 km real-world driving range makes it highly-suitable for day-to-day last-mile deliveries and other business activities in urban areas.
- A full charge takes just six hours with the 32A/7.4 kW WallBox.
A new-generation battery
- Master Z.E. is fitted with the new-generation Lithium-Ion 33kWh Z.E. 33 battery with optimized electronic management.
- This battery combines the expert know-how of Renault and LG Chem to optimize energy density.
- Battery performance is optimized not by adding more modules but by improving the chemistry of the battery cells.
A high energy efficiency engine
- Master Z.E. is fitted with ZOE's 57kW/76hp R75 high energy efficiency electric engine.
- This engine, tried and tested on ZOE and Kangoo Z.E., makes Master Z.E. ideal for use in and around the city. Master Z.E.'s maximum speed is 100 km/h (72 mph).
- It's built in France at the Renault Cléon site, the Group's flagship facility for manufacturing engines and gearboxes of high added value.
Connected services to check the range and locate charge points
- My Z.E. Connect lets you view the vehicle's range on a smartphone or computer connected to internet.
- Z.E. Trip locates all the charge points in the main European countries on the vehicle's R-LINK navigation system.
- Z.E. Pass is a single access/payment means giving access to most public charge points in Europe from smartphones and tablets. Connect permet de connaître l’autonomie de Master Z.E., depuis un smartphone ou un ordinateur connecté à Internet.
Master Z.E., all the tailor-made solutions from Renault Pro+, Europe’s leader in vans
A genuine workhorse for in-town deliveries
- Master is the leading large van in its segment, chosen by over 475,000 customers in Europe since it was introduced in 2010.
- Master Z.E. is a great partner for business users working in urban areas, thanks in particular to the optional Wide View mirror, the reversing camera or reversing radar.
- Master Z.E.'s cab still provides maximum comfort for the driver and front passengers and features a genuine mobile office space as well as a large number of ergonomic storage compartments.
- There is a multimedia center for the users, with the R-LINK Evolution system.
A large number of versions available to meet the most diverse needs
- The Master Z.E. range includes 6 versions (3 lengths, 2 heights).
- The four van versions feature an 8–13m3 load space and a payload of 1 to 1,1 ton.
The load area is identical to that of the internal-combustion version, since the battery's optimized dimensions allow it to be fitted under the bodywork.
The payload fulfills the requirements of most business users:
- The two platform cab versions feature 2 lengths (L2 and L3). Their payload of 1,370 kg and 1,350 kg are suitable for conversions in High-Capacity body for transport up to 22m3. propose une large gamme de 6 versions (3 longueurs, 2 hauteurs).
A specialist network for professionals
- The Renault Pro+ specialist network meets the specific requirements of business customers:
- Specialist sales and after-sales advisors, specially trained in LCVs,
- Easier choice: the entire LCV range is on show, including converted vans, no-appointment test drives and fast, detailed sales proposals,
- no-appointment servicing, workshops with extended opening hours, courtesy vehicles.
- At end-2017, the Renault Pro+ specialist network had 650 businesses across 40 countries.
Tailor-made conversions to expand business of professionals
- Renault Pro+ also has a network of 400 approved converters in 29 countries, able to convert LCVs to meet the specific needs of each business customer.