#SHANGHAIMOTORSHOW 2017: CLOSURE OF CHINESE MOTOR SHOW--
Key figures on the Shanghai Motor Show
- 1 010 000 visitors
- 11 000 journalists
- Concept-car: R.S. 2027 Vision
- New from Renault: Espace for the Chinese market. And a new engine and new equipment range for Kadjar
Press conference coverage, as if you were there in person!
R.S. 2027 VISION, an avant-garde racer
Holding court at the Renault stand in Shanghai was the spectacular R.S. 2027 Vision concept car, which celebrates how Renault sees the shape of Formula 1 to come, in ten years’ time. With a view to giving motorsport a more human and entertaining image, the concept car harnesses up-to-the-minute developments in three key fields of Renault innovation: the electric vehicle, the connected vehicle and the autonomous vehicle.
- Read: R.S. 2027 Vision, a concept-car exploring the future of F1
- Read: Innovation shaping the future of Formula 1, with the R.S. 2027 Vision concept
- Read: Étoile Filante and R.S. 2027 Vision, two symbols of Renault innovation
— Groupe Renault (@Groupe_Renault) April 24, 2017
A full range of crossovers for China
Following on from Captur, released in 2015, then Kadjar and Nouveau Koleos in 2016, Renault continues its customer winover campaign with Espace. And Kadjar gets a new engine and a new equipment range.