The new Talisman estate unveil: discover first pictures and video--
We have taken the wraps off the Talisman Estate which will stand alongside our model’s saloon version that was revealed on July 6 at Chantilly, near Paris.
New large estate with extra load-carrying ability
This new large estate car delivers the same technological features as the saloon, along with extra load-carrying ability:
- assertive styling with a sleek silhouette and dynamic proportions in keeping with the segment’s status-enhancing cues,
- an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment thanks to the combination of the 4Control chassis and active damping, while Multi-Sense technology provides a truly personalised experience,
- generous interior space and unrivalled comfort, with front seats that benefit from integrated ventilation,
- almost 1,700dm3 of load space (VDA),
- plus the R-Link2 multimedia tablet, BOSE® Surround Sound and a comprehensive range of driving aids and equipment designed to enhance travelling comfort.
The Renault Talisman Estate will be available with a choice of four different equipment levels and will additionally be offered in the range-topping Initiale Paris trim.
It will make its first public appearance at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show and will go on sale in Europe during the first half of 2016.