We have taken the wraps off the Talisman Estate which will stand alongside our model’s saloon version that was revealed on July 6 at Chantilly, near Paris.
New large estate with extra load-carrying ability
This new large estate car delivers the same technological features as the saloon, along with extra load-carrying ability:
- assertive styling with a sleek silhouette and dynamic proportions in keeping with the segment’s status-enhancing cues,
- an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment thanks to the combination of the 4Control chassis and active damping, while Multi-Sense technology provides a truly personalised experience,
- generous interior space and unrivalled comfort, with front seats that benefit from integrated ventilation,
- almost 1,700dm3 of load space (VDA),
- plus the R-Link2 multimedia tablet, BOSE® Surround Sound and a comprehensive range of driving aids and equipment designed to enhance travelling comfort.
The Renault Talisman Estate will be available with a choice of four different equipment levels and will additionally be offered in the range-topping Initiale Paris trim.
It will make its first public appearance at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show and will go on sale in Europe during the first half of 2016.
The official reveal video
ARKANA: Groupe Renault unveils the new production version of its Coupé SUV for Russia.
23 May 2019
Safety: 5 Euro NCAP stars for the New Clio
22 May 2019
The New Renault CLIO: more technological features and better connected than ever
20 May 2019