Renault’s executive and supervisory committees include:
- a Board of Directors
- an Executive Committee (CEG), that meets once a month
- a Management Committee (CDR), that includes the members of the Executive Committee and meets once a month and holds seminars twice a year.
Management driven by profit and focused on customers
The Group’s performance is founded on a managerial organization adapted to rapid international action and on the ability of its managers to define and follow through on quantifiable, measurable, achievable objectives.
• Management by region: 5 regional management committees (CMR) are responsible and accountable for the contribution of their geographic region to the Group’s profits.
• Management by program: Program Directors are responsible and accountable for the contribution of their vehicles to the Group’s profitability across all markets, throughout the product lifecycle and including all related services.
• 11 transversal teams: are responsible for continuously challenging the performance of each function and operation with reference to the best global practices.