Oyak Renault in Bursa, which has just celebrated its 50th anniversary, is one of the Groupe Renault's largest production centres with an annual production capacity of 378 000 cars and 920 000 engines. The site is composed of a Vehicle Plant, Powertrain Plant, and a Logistics Platform.
- FOUNDED IN: 1969
- LEGAL FORM AND CAPITAL OWNERSHIP: Société Anonyme (limited company) 51% owned by Renault and 49% by Oyak
- ACTIVITY: Vehicle Plant, Powertrain Plant, High Pressure Aluminum Injection Facility, AILN (Alliance International Logistics Network)
- WORKFORCE: 6,296 employees at December 31, 2019
- AREA: 51 ha o/w 32 ha of covered buildings
- CERTIFICATIONS: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- ADDRESS: HQ: Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Caddesi No:47 Kat:1 34770 Ümraniye, İSTANBUL FACTORIES: Organize Sanayi Bölgesi, PK: 2 16372 BURSA
- TELEPHONE: + 90 (224) 219 45 00
- Cars: Clio 4, Clio 4 Estate, Clio 5, Clio 5 E-Tech, Megane Sedan (Fluence)
- Engines: KR16, K9K, BR10, BR10 Edison, HR16 Gen2, HR16 Gen3 (Hybrid)
- Gearboxes: JH3, JR5
- Front and rear suspensions
Assembly Plant production:
- Clio 4: 152 599 units
- Clio 4 Estate: 29 342 units
- Clio 5: 122 451 units
- Mégane Sedan (Fluence): 37 749 units
- Engines: 507 289 units
- Gearboxes: 226 263 units
- Chassis: 688 490 units
- 1969: creation of the Oyak-Renault company 44% held by Renault, 43%-held by Oyak and 13%-held by Yapi Kredi.
- 1971: creation of the Bursa plant which produces the Renault 12 model.
- 1985: manufacturing of the Renault 9 model begins.
- 1987: manufacturing of the Renault 11 begins.
- 1990: manufacturing of the Renault 21 begins.
- 1992: Renault acquires Yapi Kredi stakes and becomes the majority shareholder of Oyak-Renault.
- 1994: manufacturing of the Renault 19 begins.
- 1997: new share distribution in Oyak-Renault (51% Renault and 49% Oyak).
- 1998: manufacturing of Mégane I break begins.
- 1999: manufacturing of Clio saloon begins.
- 2003: manufacturing of Mégane II sport saloon begins.
- 2007: production start-up of Clio Grand Tour.
- 2008: production start-up of Symbol.
- 2009: production start-up of Fluence and Mégane Hatchback.
- 2010: production of 3 millionth gearbox.
- 2011: production start-up of Fluence Z.E. and production of 3 millionth engine.
- 2012: production start-up of Clio, Clio Estate and production of 4 millionth vehicle.
- 2014: 2 million chassis and 4 million gearboxes produced in Bursa.
- 2015: production records in Bursa: 5 million vehicles and 4 million engines.
- 2017: records' year: year production: 365 000 vehicles and 599 318 engines.
- 2018: on June 29th, as Renault Group we signed a new partnership agreement with Oyak by which we extended our long-standing, strong and amenable 50-year-old partnership for another 27 years.
- 2019: 50th anniversary of the site. Start of production of the New Clio. Inauguration of the aluminium injection foundry. Production of the 6 millionth vehicle and engine.
- 2020: Start of production of the new Clio E-Tech.