Located in Cordoba (Argentina) since 1955, the Santa Isabel factory produces vehicles mainly for the South American market. Since its inauguration, the site has produced more than 30 different models, many of which have become icons of the Argentine automotive industry.
- FOUNDED IN: 1955
- LEGAL FORM AND CAPITAL OWNERSHIP: Renault SAS (France) 96,33%, Renault industrial and commercial development - R.D.I.C. (France) 3,67%
- ACTIVITY: Bodywork-assembly, foundry
- WORKFORCE: 1,851 employees on December 31, 2019
- AREA: 200 ha, o/w 43 ha of covered buildings
- CERTIFICATIONS: ISO 9001 version 2015, ISO 14001 version 2004
- ADDRESS: Santa Isabel Plant, Avenida Renault 2520, Barrio Santa Isabel, Córdoba, Argentina
- TELEPHONE: + 54 351 426 8268
- Vehicles: Kangoo (Dokker), Sandero 2, Logan 2, Nissan Frontier/Navara
- PFA foundry : aluminium
- Logan 2: 4,316 units
- Sandero 2: 7,251 units
- Kangoo (Dokker): 9,313 units
- Nissan Navara/Frontier: 9,941 units
- PFA-Aluminium: 2,639 tons
- 1955: creation of the Santa Isabel plant.
- 1959: Renault takes a stake in Kaiser Argentina, which is to manufacture Renault models in the Santa Isabel plant.
- 1960: manufacturing of the Dauphine model begins.
- 1963: manufacturing of the Renault 4 model begins.
- 1967: creation of Kaiser Argentina Renault which later becomes IKA Renault. Renault takes a majority stake (70%).
- 1969: manufacturing of the Renault 6 model begins.
- 1970: manufacturing of the Renault 12 model begins.
- 1975: IKA Renault becomes Renault Argentina SA.
- 1980: manufacturing of the Renault 18 model begins.
- 1984: manufacturing of the Renault 11 model begins.
- 1987: manufacturing of the Renault 9 model begins.
- 1989: manufacturing of the Renault 21 model begins.
- 1992: Renault Argentina SA becomes the Compania Interamericana de Automobiles SA (CIADEA), 72.3%-held by Renault.
- 1993: manufacturing of the Renault 19 model begins.
- 1997: Renault resumes control of its operations in Argentina under its earlier company name of Renault Argentina SA. Manufacturing of Mégane begins.
- 1999: manufacturing of Kangoo begins.
- 2000: manufacturing of Clio II begins.
- 2005: plant celebrates 50th anniversary. “Health and Safety Label” awarded. Launch of Clio II phase 3.
- 2007: launch of Grand Scénic in March, Mégane CC and Logan in June.
- 2008: manufacture of Kangoo 2 (PV and LCV) and Symbol.
- 2010: creation of the Monflux production line. Industrial Launchmente of Fluence.
- 2012: manufacturing of the Clio Mío model begins.
- 2015: announcement of the allocation to the plant of Santa Isabel of three pickup (Renault, Nissan and Daimler) from 2018.
- 2016: 3 million vehicles manufactured. Launch of Sandero production.
- 2017: the plant goes under important transformations, within the framework of the 1 ton pickup up projet.
- 2018: launch of New Kangoo in may. Launch of Nissan Frontier in july, inaugurating a new Trim and Chassis workshop.
- 2019 : Start of production of Sandero 2 and Logan 2
- 2020 : Plant celebrates its 65° anniversary, and prepares for the launch of Renault Alaskan