Industrial site comprising a body/assembly unit, a powertrain unit and an International Logistics Platform (ILN).
- Cars: Clio IV, Clio IV Estate, Mégane Sedan.
- Engines: K4M, K9K, BR10, HR16.
- Gearboxes: JH3, JR5.
- Front and rear suspensions.
|Assembly Plant production (in units)||2016||2017|
|Clio IV||288 845||257 447|
|Clio IV Estate||-||55 083|
|Mégane Sedan||15 731||52 472|
|Mechanical Production (in units)||2016||2017|
|Moteurs||480 735||599 318|
|Boîte de vitesses||264 649||270 477|
|Trains avant||333 440||363 671|
|Trains arrière||333 440||363 671|
- 1969: Creation of the Oyak-Renault company 44% held by Renault, 43%-held by Oyak and 13%-held by Yapi Kredi.
- 1971: Creation of the Bursa plant which produces the Renault 12 model.
- 1985: Manufacturing of the Renault 9 model begins.
- 1987: Manufacturing of the Renault 11 begins.
- 1990: Manufacturing of the Renault 21 begins.
- 1992: Renault acquires Yapi Kredi stakes and becomes the majority shareholder of Oyak-Renault.
- 1994: Manufacturing of the Renault 19 begins.
- 1996: Oyak-Renault is the first Turkish automaker awarded by the ISO 9001 certification.
- 1997: New share distribution in Oyak-Renault (51% Renault and 49% Oyak).
- 1998: Manufacturing of Mégane estate begins at single site.
- 1999: Manufacturing of Clio saloon begins. ISO 14001 certification awarded.
- 2003: Manufacturing of Mégane II sport saloon begins at single site.
- 2006: Production start-up of the Clio III.
- 2007: Production start-up of Clio Grand Tour, exclusive to this site.
- 2008: Production start-up of Symbol.
- 2009: Production start-up of Fluence and Megane HB.
- 2010: Production of 3 millionth gearbox.
- 2011: Production start-up of Fluence Z.E.
- 2011: Production of 3 millionth engine.
- 2012: Production start-up of Clio.
- 2012: Production of 4 millionth vehicle.
- 2012: Production start-up of Clio Estate, exclusive to this site.
- 2014: 2 million chassis and 4 million gearboxes produced in Bursa.
- 2015: Production records in Bursa: 5 million vehicles and 4 million engines.
- 2016: New Mégane Sedan launch, elected car of the year 2017 in Turkey by the Association of Automotive Journalists (AAJ).
- 2017: Records' year: year production: 365 000 vehicles and 599 318 engines.
- 2018: On June 29th, as Renault Group we signed a new partnership agreement with Oyak by which we extended our long-standing, strong and amenable 50-year-old partnership for another 27 years.