The Santa Isabel plant is a plant of bodywork and assembly.
- Sandero, Logan, Kangoo and Fluence
|Production (in units)||2016||2017|
|Kangoo||23 068||28 670|
|Fluence||7 791||3 412|
|Sandero||1 199||13 794|
|PFA - Aluminium (tons)||3 795||3 848|
- 1955: Creation of the Santa Isabel plant.
- 1959: Renault takes a stake in Kaiser Argentina, which is to manufacture Renault models in the Santa Isabel plant.
- 1960: Manufacturing of the Dauphine model begins.
- 1963: Manufacturing of the Renault 4 model begins.
- 1967: Creation of Kaiser Argentina Renault which later becomes IKA Renault. Renault takes a majority stake (70%).
- 1969: Manufacturing of the Renault 6 model begins.
- 1970: Manufacturing of the Renault 12 model begins.
- 1975: IKA Renault becomes Renault Argentina SA.
- 1980: Manufacturing of the Renault 18 model begins.
- 1984: Manufacturing of the Renault 11 model begins.
- 1987: Manufacturing of the Renault 9 model begins.
- 1989: Manufacturing of the Renault 21 model begins.
- 1992: Renault Argentina SA becomes the Compania Interamericana de Automobiles SA (CIADEA), 72.3%-held by Renault.
- 1993: Manufacturing of the Renault 19 model begins.
- 1997: Renault resumes control of its operations in Argentina under its earlier company name of Renault Argentina SA. Manufacturing of Mégane begins.
- 1999: Manufacturing of Kangoo begins.
- 2000: Manufacturing of Clio II begins.
- 2002: Manufacturing of Clio II phase 2 begins.
- 2005: Plant celebrates 50th anniversary. “Health and Safety Label” awarded. Launch of Clio II phase 3.
- 2007: Launch of Grand Scénic in March, Mégane CC and Logan in June.
- 2008: Manufacture of Kangoo 2 (PV and LCV) and Symbol.
- 2009: Announcement of a new investment to produce a new modelo (L38 Project)
- 2010: Creation of the Monflux production line. Industrial Launchmente of Fluence.
- 2011: Announcement of a new investment to produce a new modelo (LAC Project).
- 2012: Manufacturing of the Clio Mío model begins.
- 2013: Production Record: 117.753 vehicles. Sales Record, Market share: top 2.
- 2014: Manufacturing of the Fluence Phase 2 model.
- 2015: Announcement of the allocation to the plant of Santa Isabel of three pickup (Renault, Nissan and Daimler) from 2018.
- 2016: 3 million vehicles manufactured and arrival of the B52 project (Sandero phase 2).
- 2017: 350.000 Kangoos produced. The plant goes under important transformations, within the framework of the 1 ton pickup up projet.