The Alpine Renault plant is a highly flexible site, capable of producing small series vehicles (from one unit to 150 units per day).
- FOUNDED IN: 1969
- LEGAL FORM AND CAPITAL OWNERSHIP: S.N.C, Société en Nom Collectif (general partnership) with capital of € 3,657,564
- ACTIVITY: Installation/transformation series vehicles, assembly and sale of competition vehicles, sale of spare parts for racing cars.
- WORKFORCE: 405 employees at December 31, 2018
- PRODUCTION LINES: 1 line
- AREA: 76 ha, o/w 3,4 ha of covered buildings
- CERTIFICATIONS: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, SMR, SMSSCT and RHP
- ADDRESS: Renault Alpine, Avenue de Bréauté, 76885 Dieppe Cedex, France
- TELEPHONE: Switchboard + 33 1 76 86 31 50
- Clio IV RS, Alpine A110
- Clio IV Renault Sport: 3 932 units
- Alpine A110: 3 304 units
- 1955: creation of the Limited Liability Company (SARL) Alpine.
- 1966: Renault Alpine becomes a Limited Company (SA) and affiliates with Renault.
- 1969: creation of the Alpine plant to accompany the success of the first-generation Alpine A110.
- 1973: subsidiarisation into Groupe Renault ; known as: société des automobiles Alpine Renault.
- 1995: presentation of the Spider at the Geneva Motor Show.
- 1997: launch of Mégane coupé cabriolet. Creation of the Business Unit ‘Renault Sport Technologies’.
- 2000: launch of Clio Renault Sport.
- 2003: launch of the New Clio V6.
- 2006: launch of Clio III RS.
- 2007: Mégane F1 Team R26 voted sporting car of the year.
- 2010: launch of Clio III Gordini RS.
- 2012: production of the 700th Clio 3 Cup.
- 2013: from January, start of the Clio 4 RS pre series.
- 2015: production of the Bluecar launched in June.
- 2017: the plant prepares for the industrial launch of the New Alpine A110.
- 2018: production of the 1000th Alpine A110 after 6 months' production.