Industrial site comprising a car assembly plant, a mechanical and chassis plant and a central logistic unit.
- Dacia car assembly plant: Logan 2, Logan 2 MCV, Sandero 2, Duster. 95% of the car assembly plant production is exported.
- Mechanical and Dacia chassis plant: More than 60% of the Dacia mechanical and chassis plant production is exported to other plants of the Groupe Renault.
ILN Mioveni: The central logistics unit is the link between the commercial division and the manufacturing site. Today, the International Logistics Network (ILN) center manages spare parts delivery for other Renault and Nissan car plants worldwide.
|Assembly Plant production (in units)||2018|
|Sandero 2||42 146|
|Logan 2||33 841|
|Logan 2 MCV||22 354|
|Duster 2||4 582|
|Nouveau Duster 2||232 338|
|Mechanical and Chassis Production (in units):||2018|
|Front axles||409 093|
|Aluminum foundry (tons)||27 442|
|Key figures for the ILN||2018|
|Volume (export + import)||2 448 747|
- 1968: Creation of the Dacia brand and inauguration of the Mioveni plant in August; production of the first R-8 under the name Dacia 1100.
- 1969: Manufacturing of the Dacia 1300 saloon (Renault 12) begins.
- 1973: Manufacturing of the Dacia 1300 estate begins.
- 1976: Dacia Pick-up, first vehicle autonomously produced.
- 1983: Manufacturing of the Dacia 1302 and 1304 Drop-Side begins.
- 1990: Manufacturing of the Dacia 1325 Liberta 5-door begins.
- 1992: Manufacturing of the Dacia 1307 and 1309 Double Cab begins.
- 1995: Restructuring of Auto Dacia into seven subsidiaries. Dacia Nova, first model wholly Romanian-designed.
- 1998: 2,000,000th Dacia produced.
- 1999: Renault takes a 51% controlling interest in Dacia.
- 2000: Renault raises its stake to 73.29% and then to 80.14%. Manufacturing of the SuperNova with a Renault powertrain.
- 2001: Renault raises its stake to 92.72%.
- 2002: Manufacturing of the diesel Pick-up range (with Renault F8Q engine).
- 2003: Renault raises its stake to 99%. Manufacturing of Solenza begins.
- 2004: June 2: Unveiling of Logan. July 21: Discontinuation of Dacia saloon and estate production.
- 2005: Solenza production discontinued. 100,000th Logan manufactured.
- 2006: October: launch of Logan MCV, break version.
- 2009: Launch of Sandero Stepway.
- 2010: Launch of Dacia Duster in Geneva Motorshow. Millionth Logan manufactured.
- 2013: Manufacturing of TL gearbox no.1 000 000.
- 2014: Dacia celebrates its 15 years within the group Renault and the 10 years of Logan in Romania.
- 2015: 3,000,000 vehicles sold since the launch of Logan; Launch of the new Logan Prestige; 500,000 Energy TCe engines; 10th anniversary of ILN Mioveni.
- 2016: 3,000,000 JH gearboxes. Production of Logan II, Logan II MCV, Sandero II and Sandero Stepway II.
- 2017: Production of Logan MCV Stepway and Dacia Duster 2.
- 2018: Dacia and the Mioveni factory celebrate their 50th Anniversary; Launch of the 1.3 TCe 130CP and 150 CP engine.