The Sandouville bodywork-assembly plant in Normandy (France), has built most of Renault's executive vehicles since 1964. The Sandouville plant produces light commercial vehicles. Since 2013, it has been producing successive generations of Trafic and its derivatives.
- FOUNDED IN: 1964
- LEGAL FORM AND CAPITAL OWNERSHIP: S.N.C, Société en Nom Collectif, (general partnership) with capital of €14, 962,871
- ACTIVITY: Bodywork-assembly
- WORKFORCE: 1,934 at December 31, 2018
- AREA: 152 ha, o/w 60 ha of covered buildings
- CERTIFICATIONS: ISO 14001, ISO 9001 version 2000
- ADDRESS: Usine Renault de Sandouville, ZI Portuaire du Havre, BP 134, Le Havre cedex, France
- TELEPHONE: + 33 1 76 82 15 15
- Trafic 3
- Nissan NV300
- Talento (Fiat)
- Trafic 3: 94 003 units
- Nissan NV300: 6 310 units
- Others: 25 914 units
- 1964: creation of the Sandouville plant.
- 1965: manufacturing of the Renault 16 model begins.
- 1970: manufacturing of the Renault 12 model begins ; inauguration of the press workshop.
- 1972: manufacturing of the Renault 15 and Renault 17 models begins.
- 1975: manufacturing of the Renault 30 model begins.
- 1976: manufacturing of the Renault 20 model begins.
- 1978: manufacturing of the Renault 18 model begins.
- 1984: manufacturing of the Renault 25 model begins.
- 1986: manufacturing of the Renault 21 model begins.
- 1992: manufacturing of Safrane begins.
- 1994: manufacturing of Laguna begins.
- 1995: manufacturing of Laguna Nevada begins.
- 2000: manufacturing of Laguna II begins.
- 2001: manufacturing of Vel Satis begins.
- 2002: manufacturing of Espace IV begins.
- 2007: launch of the Laguna III Sedan & Estate production.
- 2008: commercial vehicles project announced.
- 2009: Vel Satis production ceased.
- 2010-2012: the plant carried out work costing €230 million with a view to manufacturing New Trafic.
- 2012: solar panels fitted to the new vehicle fleet.
- 2014: inauguration of the assembly line and launch ot the New Trafic; celebration of the plant's 50th anniversary.
- 2015: announcement of partnerships with GM and Fiat.
- 2016: production rate increase. Partnership with Nissan announced.
- 2017: year production record: 135 370 vehicles, launch of the Trafic SpaceClass.
- 2018: 400,000th Trafic produced, handed over to the customer in the plant.