The plant, which previously specialised in the production of high-end models, has undergone a major change and now makes LCVs for Renault.
- Nouveau Trafic
- Nissan NV300
|Production (in units)||2016||2017|
|Nissa NV300||3 918||8 703|
|Renault Trafic||-||107 385|
- 1964: Creation of the Sandouville plant.
- 1965: Manufacturing of the Renault 16 model begins.
- 1970: Manufacturing of the Renault 12 model begins.
- 1972: Manufacturing of the Renault 15 and Renault 17 models begins.
- 1975: Manufacturing of the Renault 30 model begins.
- 1976: Manufacturing of the Renault 20 model begins.
- 1978: Manufacturing of the Renault 18 model begins.
- 1984: Manufacturing of the Renault 25 model begins.
- 1986: Manufacturing of the Renault 21 model begins.
- 1992: Manufacturing of Safrane begins.
- 1994: Manufacturing of Laguna begins.
- 1995: Manufacturing of Laguna Nevada begins.
- 1998: ISO 14001 certification awarded.
- 1999: Construction of the Supplier Industrial Park (PIF).
- 2000: Wax injection building constructed (for wax injection of box sections). Manufacturing of Laguna II begins.
- 2001: Manufacturing of Vel Satis begins.
- 2002: Manufacturing of Espace IV begins.
- 2003: ISO 9001 version 2000 certification awarded. The entire M2S range has been awarded the 5-stars Euro NCAP rating.
- 2007: Launch of the Laguna III Sedan & Estate production.
- 2008 Launch of the Laguna III Coupé production. VU project announced.
- 2009: Renault voluntary services project (1000 voluntary departures) and change for 1 team with usual timetable
- 2010-2012: The plant carried out work costing €230 million with a view to manufacturing New Trafic. A second production line was installed.
- 2013:The first New Trafic prototype was manufactured.
- 2014: Production launch of New Trafic.
- 2015: Series of start-ups of various versions of Master (platform cab, tall, Euro 6 compliant). Announcement of partnerships with GM and Fiat.
- 2016: Production rate increased to 33 vehicles an hour. Partnership with Nissan announced.