Site activity, past and present
The Seville site opened in 1938 under the name ISA (Industrias Subsidiarias de Aviación), making spare parts for aircraft. Twenty years later, it was producing gearboxes for Renault Dauphine. In 1965, Renault acquired the site, which became a specialist in the automotive sector.
Today, the site produces gearboxes for the following families: JB (found on Twingo in particular), JHQ (Logan, Mégane, etc.), TL4 (Scénic, Laguna and Nissan Tiida and Qashqai among others), JH Base, JE3 and JS3. In 2010, site personnel celebrated the 20 millionth gearbox. Almost one million are produced here every year.
At the same time, the plant produces powertrain components for other Group plants (Pitesti, Cléon, Aveiro and Bursa, in particular).