- Sandero, Lodgy, Dokker et Dokker Van
|Production (in units)||2016||2017|
|Lodgy||37 105||41 467|
|Sandero||155 363||166 367|
|Dokker||80 783||91 815|
- September 1st, 2007: Signature of a protocole for the creation of Renault Tanger Méditerranée with HM King Mohamed VI.
- January 16, 2008: Creation of Renault Tanger Méditerranée.
- January 18, 2008: Signature of the Exectuive Agreement with Moroccan government.
- October 30, 2008: Signature of a convention between Ministry of Trade Industry and New Technologies, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training and Renault Tanger Mediterranée for the creation of a training centre for automotive industry.
- July 22, 2009: New shares distribution, partnership with CDG group, who takes 47.6% shares in the capital of Renault Tanger Mediterranée.
- October 30, 2009: An official ceremony marks the closure of leveling works and the start of the building of Renault Tanger Méditerranée.
- October 30, 2009: Signature of an agreement between Ministry of Industry, AMICA and Renault for the developpement of Moroccan suppliers.
- June 1st 2010: Stamping building first pole, representing the plant’s 1st pole.
- June 4th 2010: Renault Nissan Tanger Green plant reveal.
- September 10th 2010: 1st Industrial process entry into the industrial buildings -stamping.
- March 22nd 2011: Inauguration of the Institute for vocational training in the automotive industry Tanger-Med.
- April 12th 2011: Sustainable energy european awards 2011 for Renault Nissan Tanger Plant in the production category.
- July 8th 2011: Plant handover and entry of the new vehicle to plant -J92-.
- January 27th 2012: Start of production for J92.
- February 9th 2012: Lodgy was revealed on the occasion of the plant inauguration by King Mohamed VI
- April 6th 2012: 1st Renault train headed towards the Renault port terminal with a batch of Lodgy.
- April 14th 2012: 1st car-carrier boat to leave the Renault terminal Quay at Tangier-Med port with Lodgy batch delivery.
- Week 21/2012: Start of production for FK67/ Dokker & Dokker Van.
- 2013: Start of production of Sandero and Sandero Stepway on the second line Tangier 2. Production of the 100 000th car.
- 2014: Important growth of ILN activities sending parts to several plants such as Casablanca, Curitiba, Nissan Chennai …Start of production of : Sandero right hand for UK market, Lodgy Taxi and Lodgy&Dokker Stepway. Production of the 300 000th car.
- 2015: As a mother plant, Renault-Nissan Tangiers supports the Chennai plant to start up Lodgy in India . Production of the 500 000th car.
- 2016: Renault Group Morocco receives its suppliers in Tangier & signs agreements with the government to strenghten its ecosystem.
- 2017: 1 000 000 vehicles manufactured at the Renault plant in Tangier.