manufactured products :
- Engines : K9, H4 (HR09, HR10), H5 (HR12, HR13)
- Spare parts (crankcase, cylinder heads, crankshafts, flywheels, camshafts, connecting rods)
|Production (in units)||2018|
|Engines||1 438 202|
- 1951: Creation of the Fabrications Automobiles SA company (FASA).
- 1964: Creation of the powertrain plant, under the name FAMESA (Fabrication Mécanique SA).
- 1998: start up for the K4 (16 CV) engine production.
- 2001: start up for the 1.5 dCi engine production.
- 2004: New engine production record: 1,071,018 units.
- 2005: Manufacturing approval for the K9K Euro 4 step 2 engine.
- 2009: Launch of H4J (TCe 130) engine. 6 millions of K9 engine produced.
- 2011: 20 million engine produced. Manufacturing approval for the K9 Gen6 (Energy dCi 110).
- 2012: Launch of Energy K9 dCi 90, TCe 115 engine and K9K 450 production for Daimler
- 2015: Valladolid Motores celebrates its 50th anniversary and its 25th engines.
- 2017: Launch of new generations of diesel (K9g8) and petrol (HR12, co-developed with Daimler) engines.
- 2018: New High-Pressure Aluminium Injection unit for Cylinder Blocks. Launch of new HR10 (1.0 TCe) and HR13 (1.3 TCe) petrol engines.