manufactured products :
- Engines : K9, HR09, HR13
- Spare parts (crankcase, cylinder heads, crankshafts, flywheels, camshafts, connecting rods)
|Production (in units)||2016||2017|
|Engines||1 558 319||1 580 866|
- 1951: Creation of the Fabrication Automobiles SA company (FASA).
- 1964: Creation of the powertrain plant, under the name FAMESA (Fabrication Mécanique SA).
- 1998: start up for the K4 (16 v) engine production.
- 2001: start up for the1.5 dCi engine production.
- 2002: The powertrain plant is selected as finalist in the European Quality Award competition (EFQM).
- 2003: Engine production record: 948,801 units.
- 2004: New engine production record: 1,071,018 units.
- 2005: Manufacturing approval for the K9K Euro 4 step 2 engine.
- 2007: Implementation of CLEX (Logistics Center for Parts Export). Increased output in engine assembly.
- 2009: Launch of TCe 130 engine. 6 millions of K9 engine produced.
- 2011: 20 million engine produced.
- 2011: Manufacturing approval for the K9 Gen6 (Energy dCi 110).
- 2012: Launch of Energy dCi 90, TCe 115 engineand K9K 450 production for Daimler
- 2013: 10 million K9K engine produced in Renault.
- 2014: Production launch of the K9 Euro6 engines.
- 2015: Valladolid Motores celebrates its 50th anniversary and its 25th engines.
- 2016: Inauguration of a new technical training centre.
- 2017: Launch of new generations of diesel (K9g8) and petrol (HR12, code developed with Daimler) engines.