- FOUNDED IN: 1971
- LEGAL FORM AND CAPITAL OWNERSHIP: "S.N.C." (general partnership) with capital of 1,524,000 €
- ACTIVITY: Services such as supplies, coordination and packaging of automotive parts and other parts not directly related to manufacturing, for both import and export, for the Alliance plants, other customers and automotive parts manufacturers.
- WORKFORCE: 396 employees on December 31, 2018
- ADDRESS: SOFRASTOCK INTERNATIONAL, rue des aérodromes, BP 1, 27220 SAINT-ANDRE DE L'EURE, France
- TELEPHONE: + 33 1 76 89 18 00
Remote logistics services 2018
- Small automotive parts (in millions of packaged units delivered): 11 600
- Small-scale packaging (in groups of millions): 33 200
- 1971: SOFRASTOCK International, a Renault subsidiary, set up.
- 1985: logistics services for a wide range of products: 10 warehouses in France.
- 1989: start-up of small-scale conditioning for Renault DCM.
- 1990: refocusing on Renault’s core business: “just-in-time” logistics, startup of the import platform service for the Renault Purchasing Department.
- 1998: start-up of logistics services for the aeronautics industry.
- 2007: SOFRASTOCK International becomes Renault’s main supplier of parts not directly related to manufacturing.
- 2008: introduction of synergies with the Grand-Couronne International Logistics Network.
- 2011: SFKI celebrates its 40th anniversary.
- 2013: the “SFKI 2016″ project makes the subsidiary an efficient logistics supplier to support Renault’s international growth.
- 2015: a reorganisation of responsibilities on the logistics sites: Grand-Couronne and SFKI come under the responsibility of a single director.
- 2017: creation of an additional building for the small automotive parts activity, with a view to increasing capacity for production that has been increasing for several years.
- 2018: growth in the management, repair and marking of returnable packaging. A global innovation plan to introduce new technologies on the site (collaborative robot, self-driving forklift trucks, connected workshop, etc.).